Monday 28 March 2011

Daily Goals

Today I have to finish my draft for my literary analysis (it is my first, so I have no idea what I am doing, but I am learning :) ).  I also need to choose a standard for my project and start working on the planning form.  I have finished To Kill A Mockingbird and I really liked it, but the end surprised me a lot!  I like the idea of all working together on a project ... I think it would be fun and a good way to interact more (but I don't know what I would do since I am working on World History).  I am trying to decide between:


Standard 4: Analyze the causes, events, and effects of the Renaissance, Reformation, Scientific Revolution, and Age of Exploration.
Standard 8: Recognize significant events and people from the post World War II and Cold War eras.
Standard 9: Identify major economic, political, social, and technological trends beginning in the 20th century.

I am really not sure ... Maybe I will try to come up with an essential question first and then choose based on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment